Yahoo! Avatars The WeatherPixie

Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's been fun. No really, it has. It's okay to cry. I understand.

I'm going to miss you too. I was having so much fun trying to come up with something interesting to blog about everyday. It's going to be really hard for me to stay away from here but I think it will be better for us if we don't see each other everyday. Trust me...you'll thank me later. You see, I'm only doing this for your own good. I know what a bore some of my posts have been this month and I really want you to be able to walk away from this without a concussion from beating your head against the wall. Repeatedly.

I'll still post so don't think I am abandoning you completely. I just don't think I have it in me to post everyday. Who knows. I might. There's that smile I was looking for. Yes, I will post as much as I can as the wedding plans start to progress. I'm sure you will tickled pink to hear all about it. Just like I'm sure you're going to be thrilled when I tell you that I've spent the last couple of hours trying to find wedding locations for this wonderful town we live in and have not been able to find squat.

You see Bananer and I don't want a church wedding. We're not church people(Easy there killer. Put down the "You are not Christian people!" comments. We have our faith and our beliefs...we just don't believe in mass worship.) I had my heart set on getting married at the local Museum of Fine Arts but I found out from my coworker that they only do receptions there. Well, what fun would it be to have the ceremony in a church (that we're not members of) and then drive to the museum for the reception? You got it...not a whole lot. Now I'm struggling to find a sophisticated location like that to have both our ceremony and reception at. I kind of want an outdoor wedding but I want it to be in the evening. And I want it to be classy. That narrows my options way down.

On top of all that I can't send in for a price quote from the two locations I did find because we haven't set a date yet. We can't set a date until we know how much we need to save. Great. Looks like we're just going around in circles chasing our tails.

Okay, I know you don't want me to go but I must. My daily posts here have come to an end. Unless you're really nice and bribe me with nice things. Maybe then I'll consider posting everyday. Just remember, it's going to take a lot to get me to post on the weekends again.

1 comment:

T. L. Carter said...

Gotta do what you gotta do. I hear a lot of stories from you at work that would make great blogs if you took the time to write them. ;)

As far as the wedding date, we'll figure it out soon. We knew we were going to take our time on that little dealio. :)

MUAH!!!!!!!