Yahoo! Avatars The WeatherPixie

Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday Blahs

I hate Mondays. I really hate Mondays after a holiday week. I've been at work for an hour and I don't think I've done one work related thing yet. Normally that doesn't bother me but I feel like I'm 2 weeks behind on everything. I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything.

Little Man was exceptionally cute this weekend. 1) My mom's chronic bronchitis started flaring up and everytime she coughed Jordan would cough and laugh about it. 2) Jordan has officially started calling my mom "GiGi" or "NaNa". 3) He called my dad "Boppa" several times this weekend. 4) He called Tanner (the boyfriend) TaTa all weekend. 5) While he was down for his nap Tanner left to play golf. When Little Man got up from his nap he kept looking around the room going Ta Ta. 6) He now owns a stuffed tiger (thanks alot Poppa....we're Alabama fans thank you very much) and he was saying "tider" last night. 7) I aksed him if he had a stinky butt and he immediatley walked into his room and waited for me to come change his diaper.

There's so many things he did that it's hard to list them all here. It's just amazing how much he's growing up. He is such a smart cookie too. Thank goodness he got his momma's good looks and smarts. : )

No comments: