Yahoo! Avatars The WeatherPixie

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Am I crazy?!

I found this by reading a blog linked on Jen's page. I don't think I realize what I just did yet but just put my name in the hat. Maybe this is the kick in the pants I need to get back on the blogging horse.

So...yes my faithful readers (all 3 of you...at least I hope it's 3...I know 2 for sure...but please let it be 3) I will be posting a blog a day for the month of November. That means 30 straight blogs from me. Woohoo! I can sense your excitement over this. You're doing your happy dance aren't you?

Oh...my....goodnes! What did I just get myself into?! 30 straight blogs?! Blog everyday?! Even the weekends?! What in the world am I going to blog about?!

3 comments:

T. L. Carter said...

Good luck with that!!! :D

Jenny said...

There's actually books out there with topics for a person to write about on their blog! :) I know it sounds silly but I may just go get it. ;)

Crystal said...

I'm tempted to get one myself. Hmmm....I see a trip to the bookstore in my future.