Yahoo! Avatars The WeatherPixie

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First idiotic comment of the day...

I'm sure SFB will make many more stupid comments today but I thought I would share the first one with you all.

One of our other coworkers just came in to show me a bite he just got on his arm. He said that he was just sitting in his chair and something bit him. The bite has now swollen to the size of a golf ball and is red. I can't tell what it is because I'm not a doctor. I asked him if it itched thinking that it might be a mosquito bite or something. He said a little bit but it hurt for the first five minutes or so. I gave him an alcohol pad and told him to wipe it down to make sure the area was clean. He said okay and went about his merry way. There's really not a whole lot I can do for him because, as I said before, I am not a doctor.

One his way to his desk he walked by SFB. SFB said "What are you talking about?" and he showed him his bite. SFB said "It looks like a spider bite." So the coworker said okay and kept on walking. SFB then said "Just hope it's not a Brown Recluse." So coworker said "That's nice" and kept walking. SFB then said "Trust me, if it was a Brown Recluse you would know. It would really hurt. I have seen some some jumping spiders around here though."

Seriously.....did he need you to put that fear in his head that he might have been bit by a Brown Recluse?! And where did you get your medical degree from?

Goodness people.

2 comments:

T. L. Carter said...

All I can say is...Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jenny said...

Doctor?