Yahoo! Avatars The WeatherPixie

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Disgusting Coworker

We've had this guy working with us for about 6 months now. He seemed a little off when he first started but I didn't want to be too judgmental. My first instinct about this guy was right......He's definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

The other chick in my office, who shall be known as Singer, affectionately dubbed him Freakboy one day. She was telling her husband and friend about some of the weird things he does and she thought that was the perfect name for him. While I was retelling his disgusting habits to the boyfriend one day I decided that Shit For Brains (SFB) was a better name. I kid you not, dude has some serious issues.

1) He's been wearing the SAME outfit to work 4 out of 5 days a week since he started. He changes it up on Fridays and wears jeans. I'm so sick and tired of walking in the door in the morning and seeing his black shirt and black pants. And the hair....ewww!!! I can't tell if it's slicked back with gel or grease.

2) He SMELLS!!!!! At first we thought it was really bad body odor. He had told me and Singer that he pays his friend's parents $200 a month just to sleep at their house. He supposedly goes to his parents' house every night to take a shower. Sometimes I think he forgets. Singer thinks the smell now is coming from his clothes. She thinks that he hasn't washed them in awhile. I think it's a combination of both.

3) He's into vampire role playing games and he talks like he should be living in the Matrix. I always say "To each their own" but this is ridiculous. He's said so many off the wall things that I've seen several people walk away from him while he was talking because he wasn't making any sense.

4) He sleeps at his desk constantly. And when he's not sleeping or playing his RPGs he's listening to 90's Pop music. Yeah, I didn't think that would be his music choice either.

This one tops the cake though.

5) Singer called me after she walked out the door this afternoon (she leaves at 430 and we're here til 5) to tell me that right before she left she saw him pick his nose, inspect the booger on his finger and then flick it on the floor. EWWWWW!!!!!!!

I already hold my breathe when I have to use the pencil sharpener or hole puncher that sit on the bookcase behind his desk. Now I'm going to have to watch my step when I'm over there.

Excuse me, I think I just threw up in my mouth.

1 comment:

T. L. Carter said...

Yeah, I take full credit for the SFB tag. I'm not sure he'd be sane if I had access to him. I'd have him messed in the head man! :D