Yahoo! Avatars The WeatherPixie

Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday....why can't the week start on Tuesday?


I really liked James last year. I thought he was a really strong player and it was great to see him really go after it after Sarah was evicted. This year I can't stand him. I think he is the biggest back stabbing asshole in the house. He's constantly sitting there bad mouthing Janey behind her back and saying that she's the dumbest person in the house and blah, blah, blah. Ummm, hello?! She got rid of you last year. Geez man!! I hope somebody wises up and gets his ass out of the house real soon.

Evil Dr. Will and Mike Boogie are starting to grow on me. I didn't like them at first but they've turned out to be pretty entertaining. I still wouldn't trust them but I think if Janey plays her cards right she's going to make it to the final three with at least one of them.

And Chicken George....man I love that man! I would really like to see him win HOH soon. He needs that little bit of home to remind him of what he's in there fighting for. That man has got a bigger heart than almost all of those people combined.
*************************************************************************************
Tannersim - things the boyfriend says or does that remind me why I love him so much.

1) We meet for lunch everyday at his apartment since it's close to both of our jobs. Sometimes we talk about what we're going to have for lunch but most of the time we don't. He normally beats me to the house and last week I walked in to find him making grilled cheese sandwiches for me. We each wanted 2. The first of the 4 came out perfect. The rest......not so perfect. He let me have the perfect one.

2) We went to the zoo this weekend with Little Man, my sister, my niece and my nephew. He put Little Man in his stroller and pushed him almost the whole time like it was nothing. He looked so natural pushing that stroller.

3) He has these sayings that crack me up everytime I hear them and I can't help but say them myself. He's always so proud to hear me say one of them such as..."As a wise man once said....shit." "It's just a plot." "It doesn't get any greener than that."

4) We were moving from one table to another at the pool hall the other day and he motioned to the empty table and said "Space". I said "the final frontier" and we both laughed at how we just had a major geek moment and it was alright with us.

5) Let's not forget the BEAUTIFUL lilies that he sent me the other day because he knew that I was at home with a sick Little Man.

There's so many more but I can't really put into words all of the little things he does for me. In the words of Christina Aguilera "Ain't no other man".

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awwww...sweet

T. L. Carter said...

Yeah...Warm Fuzzy Moments....

Keep up the writing! :D I love ya Goofball....

Goober