Yahoo! Avatars The WeatherPixie

Friday, November 10, 2006

He likes me. He really, really likes me.

I guess it's true what "they" say about it being so easy when you're with the right person. I'm noticing more and more how easy it is to be with Bananer. We agree on just about everything and the only time we fight is if he tries to talk to me first thing in the morning*. I'm sure I blogged about all this before but I felt it was time to say it again.

With that being said I'll get to the point of this blog. My nephew, Tad**, is having some issues lately. My mom and I have come to the conclusion that most of it is because he doesn't have a father figure around***. Bananer, being the great guy that he is, managed to round up tickets to the Auburn/Georgia game tomorrow. Saying as how both Tad and Bananer are both HUGE Auburn fans this was a good thing. Bananer's doing major Uncle duty tomorrow and taking Tad to the game....on his own....without any prodding from me...because it was his idea. Wow, I think I really found a keeper.

So, yeah, there ya have it...my warm fuzzy blog for the day. This NaBloPoMo shit is not as easy as I thought it would be. It kind of sucks trying to come up with a blog idea everyday. You'll just have to deal with my warm fuzzies and random off the wall blogs for the rest of the month. Sucks to be you.

*I am so not a morning person. Trust me...I'll bite your head off if you ask me the simplest thing first thing in the morning.

**Not his real name and I'm glad about that. I would have had to have a serious talk with my sister if she named my nephew Tad. Nothing against people named Tad or anything. Just not my thing.

***My brother-in-law is a civilian contractor in Afghanistan and has been gone since January.

No comments: