Yahoo! Avatars The WeatherPixie

Monday, November 13, 2006

So I stole this from somebody....blah...blah...blah

I found this one a blog on Yahoo 360 that I read all the time. I never post these kinds of things because I enjoy making myself try to come up with something to blog about but this one caught my attention. It seemed like something fun to do and I hope you will all do it and post it on your blogs. If you do, be sure to leave me a comment letting me know you did it so I can go check it out.

If Your Life Was a Movie, What Would the Soundtrack Be?
The Rules: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you're cool...


Opening Credits – AhHa - Take on Me (yeah...Take on Me....)
Waking Up- Orgy - Gender (hmmm.....)
First Day of School – The Sundays - Wild Horses (saying as how this song came from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer soundtrack I'm a little worried about this school)
Falling in Love- Christina Aguliera - Get Mine, Get Yours (ummm....)
Fight Song- Garbage - Sex is Not the Enemy (hell yeah!)
Break up song- Gwen Stefani - Danger Zone (kind of strange for a break up song if you ask me)
Prom- Everything But the Girl - Blame [Fabio Remix] (looks like my prom is an electronic festival)
Life- Britney Spears - Everytime (why did it have to land on this song for my life?!)
Mental Breakdown- Hank Williams, Jr - Family Tradition (hehe...guess this mental breakdown is caused by lots and lots of drinking)
Driving- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy (no comment on this one)
Flashback- Dave Mathews Band - Everyday (hmmm....)
Getting back together- Travel - Pray to Jerusalem [Euphoria Remix] (sure...a trance song is great for getting back together)
Wedding- The Bravery - Give In (Give In....Hahahaha!!!!)
Birth of Child- Sheryl Crow - You're an Original (well of course they're an original)
Final Battle- Flyleaf - Fully Alive (hehehehe......)
Death Scene- Kenny Chesney - Old Blue Chair (another Kenny Chesney song...well at least it's an old blue chair)
Funeral- Covenant - Dead Stars (wow...a drum and bass song at my funeral...who was in charge of the music?!)
End Credit- Nelly Furtado - Turn Off the Light (yeah...ummmm....the name works...)

1 comment:

T. L. Carter said...

Opening Credits – Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now (That'll work...)
Waking Up- Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl. (That'll work too! :D )
First Day of School – Boy Hits Car - As I Watch the Sun F*** the Ocean. (I'm so getting suspended)
Falling in Love- P.O.D. - Sleeping Awake (From the Matrix Soundtrack...hmm...love song...not thinking so...oh well..moving on..)
Fight Song- Dan Fogleberg - Leader of the band. ( I just laughed hysterically!!!)
Break up song- Bobby Brown - Every Little Step I Take. (nnnnnice)
Prom- Trick Daddy - Sugar (Gimme Sum) (alrighty then....)
Life- Moby - We are all made of Stars. (eye roll here...moving on...)
Mental Breakdown- Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong. (Okay...)
Driving- Pink Floyd - The Fletcher Memorial Home (Don't ask me, just typing what comes up... :P )
Flashback- Flyleaf - So I Thought (Fitting title at least...)
Getting back together- Metallica - Untill It Sleeps. (Ouch...)
Wedding- Gwen Stefani - What are you waiting for (ummmkay)
Birth of Child- Master P - Bourbons & Cadillacs (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Final Battle- Keith Urban - Better Life (alrightyyyyyy then... )
Death Scene- Bob Marley - No Woman, No Cry (Ouch again... :( )
Funeral- Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back. (Now that's a funeral!)
End Credit- Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie (an instrumental..and a little rockin...alright then... when's the sequel.)