Yahoo! Avatars The WeatherPixie

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Well now you can call me the future Mrs. Bananer!

Yup....you've got that right...Bananer got down on one knee in front of my whole family and proposed today. Of course I said yes. How could I not? He's everything I was looking for and everything I didn't know I wanted all in one.

The ring is absolutely gorgeous and has some sentimental value to it other than the fact that it's my ring. The center stone and 3 of the 6 surrounding stones came from his Grandmother's ring. And the wedding bands that go with it are from Mama Bananer's first ring (Papa Bananer had a new ring made for her for their anniversary). I would attach a photo for everyone to see but the ones I took with my camera phone didn't turn out too good. I promise you I will have photos up as soon as I can get some.

Oh, and on a side note, my cheesecake came out wonderfully today. So much so that my nephew ate two pieces. Woohoo!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

2 comments:

T. L. Carter said...

You made me a very proud and very happy man today. I love you.

MUAH!!!!!!!!

Bananer

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! If I knew you I'd jump up, drive over and give you a hug. Instead I'll click on the comments box and type TIME TO DANCE!